Dr Julie Agnew is a specialist ear nose and throat (ENT) surgeon whose sub-specialty interests include paediatric ENT surgery, thyroid and parotid surgery, head and neck cancer surgery and nasal surgery.
She received her fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons then did post fellowship training in London, Glasgow and Brisbane in head and neck surgery, paediatric surgery and rhinology.
Dr Agnew has been an examiner for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons since 2007 and in the past two years has been the Senior Examiner.
Dr Agnew is a supervisor of registrar training at Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital and Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital.
- St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Hospital
- Brisbane Private Hospital
- Queensland Children’s Hospital – Intermediate cases
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital – Intermediate cases
- Spring Hill
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Australian and New Zealand Paediatric Society
- Australian and New Zealand Head and Neck Society