Prof Anders Cervin is a specialist ear nose and throat (ENT) surgeon with over 20 years of experience. Prof Cervin is internationally well known for his experience and research in chronic sinusitis. His special interest is nose and sinus surgery, anterior skull base surgery as well as new techniques for tonsil surgery. His research is focusing on using probiotics as an alternative to antibiotics in the treatment of chronic sinusitis and recurrent ear infections.
Prof Cervin completed his medical degree at Lund University, Sweden and undertook specialist training at Lund University hospital. He has been a recipient of the Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation Research Fellowship and is, since 2012, Chair of Otolaryngology (Rhinology), Faculty of Medicine, University of Queensland.
- Brisbane Private Hospital
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
- Spring Hill
- North Lakes
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Australia and New Zealand Rhinologic Society
- European Rhinologic Society
- American Rhinologic Society
- International Rhinologic Society
- Swedish Society of Rhinology